Monday afternoon Study Tours
On Monday 10th June there will be a number of study tours running to projects in east and central London.
The cost for these tours is included in the ticket price for delegates.
Places are limited on each tour so reserve your place now to avoid disappointment.
All study tours will depart from the Main Quad at University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.
|Study tour 1:||Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Legacy in action
|Study tour 2:||Nine Elms on the South Bank
- Creating a new community in the heart of the city
|Study tour 3:||Greening the green city
- The greening of London’s streets and buildings
|Study tour 4:||Mixed Use in Westminster
- The Inclusive City
|Study tour 5:||The Crystal Sustainable Cities Initiative
- Exploring Tomorrow’s Cities today
|Study tour 6:||Transforming Kings Cross
- Creativity, Connectivity, Community
|Study tour 7:||Woodberry Down
- Society, sustainability and partnerships in
large scale regeneration
|Study tour 8:||Design Council CABE and the transformative
power of design at The Angel Building
|Study tour 9:||Transforming the Euston Road
- Art, culture and public realm at Regents Place
|Study tour 10:||Waterside regeneration and a new quarter for
London at Paddington Basin