London has a broad range of hotels on offer to suit all budgets. We have secured arrangements with hotels within all few minutes’ walk of the main congress venue at UCL.
Exclusive Special Offer
We are delighted to have secured a number of rooms at Marylebone Hall, adjacent to Baker Street Station at extremely low rates. Marylebone Hall is a modern, 21-storey building attached to the Marylebone Road Campus, one of the main teaching sites at the University of Westminster. It has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
Situated opposite Madame Tussauds and The Regent’s Park, Marylebone Hall is an ideal location for exploring the West End's shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as enjoying the many theatres and nightlife of this great cosmopolitan city.
>> The address and how to get to Marylebone Hall
- Marylebone Standard Rooms all have en-suite facilities, built-in wardrobes, desks and an internet connection. Kitchens are shared by a maximum of six rooms and contain a cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. There are single and twin rooms available in this category.
- Marylebone Hall's Premier Rooms are located on the 20th floor and offer breathtaking panoramic views of The Regent’s Park and much of central London. These rooms benefit from an array of additional and premium features, including flat-screen televisions and luxury soft furnishings. Kitchens on this floor come equipped with crockery, pans and utensils, and are fitted with dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, Xbox 360s and large flat-screen televisions.
- Marylebone Hall’s Penthouse rooms offer all of the advantages of the Premier rooms, with the added distinction of being at the very top of the building, with some of the finest views in central London. The rooms also have televisions with DVD player, an in-room fridge, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
- Standard single rooms are £57 a night (price includes VAT but excludes breakfast)
- Standard twin rooms are £44 a night per person (price includes VAT but excludes breakfast)
- Premier rooms are £65 a night (price includes VAT but excludes breakfast)
- Penthouse rooms are £67 a night (price includes VAT but excludes breakfast)
To book a room at Marylebone Hall, please contact: Michael Mclean at Michael.Mclean@tcpa.org.uk or on +44 (0) 207 930 8903.
Rooms must be booked for 4 nights between 7th and 12th June (7th-11th or 8th-12th). Due to the very low rates this still works out as around half the price of a standard hotel room.
The Hotel Russell
Located opposite the tranquil Russell Square, Hotel Russell is within a 15-minute walk from UCL, the main IFHP Centenary Congress venue. It is also within easy walking distance of all London's major tourist attractions and the business district. The British Museum is two streets away, Oxford Street and the West End are a five minute walk, and Covent Garden is only two stops away on London's Underground network (the Piccadilly Line).
>> The address, map and how to get to the Hotel Russell
The 373 bedrooms in the four star Hotel Russell will impress even the most discerning of hotel guests with the utmost comfort and attention to detail.
The rooms are decorated with muted tones creating a modern twist entwined with the Victorian Architecture creating a peaceful luxurious haven. Whether you choose a standard, superior or contemporary room you can be assured that you will enjoy one of the most comfortable and memorable accommodation experiences.
Guests to this excellent city centre London hotel can expect to find the following room amenities available during their stay:
- TV with Wake up and View Bill facility
- Internet Connection
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Ensuite Bath/Shower
- In Room Safe
- Tea & Coffee
- Disabled Adapted Rooms
- Hair Dryer
- Trouser Press
- Iron & Board
- 24 Hour Room Service
Subject to availability.
Bookings must be made directly with the Hotel Russell.
To book contact the Reservations Department on 0207 520 1827 or at Russell.email@example.com