Become a member of TCPA
TCPA membership benefits enjoyed by all members
• monthly journal 'Town & Country Planning'
• discounts on conferences & training
• opportunities to become involved in policy making
• monthly members email bulletin
• discounted prices on many TCPA publications
• access to members area of this website where they can: update membership details/renew membership online, read recent consultation responses, press releases & journal articles in the media library & download journals from 2005 to date
Additional benefits for organisation members
• up to 3 additional nominated contacts within the organisation to enjoy member benefits, including the monthly journal and email bulletin
• discounts on conferences & training available for any representative of the organisation
The membership prices are set by the members themselves. They were most recently reviewed at our AGM in June 2012. Individual Standard rate membership is currently just £50.00. A concessionary rate of £28.00 is available for student, retired and unemployed members. Organisation membership rates vary according to the appropriate sector and with the size of the organisation. TCPA offer a 10% discount on all membership rates to members choosing to pay by direct debit. See the current Membership Rates for full details.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Register for individual membership
You can pay your first year's membership fee by credit/debit card or opt to download and return a direct debit mandate.
>> Register for organisation membership
You can pay the first year's membership fee by credit/debit card, download and return a direct debit mandate or choose to be invoiced.
If you would like to join, either as an individual or on behalf of an organisation, but prefer not register your details online, you can download a membership form and return it by post: TCPA Membership Form (pdf)
>> About TCPA